Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Road to the Disney Half Marathon: Almost there

We officially got one day left until a friend and I head off to Disney for the half marathon. Several months consisting of a lot of running has lead up to this weekend. I'm really excited because it looks like the weather is going to be perfect. I've got all my gear ready to go and now I've just got to wait until Saturday. The weekend is basically dedicated to the full marathon, but for now I'm just going to be happy that I'm even doing the half. Who knows, I've been talking to other friends about possibly doing the full marathon next year, but that's a whole year away and we'll worry about it then. I'll be sure to upload things for you after I get back from the trip and let you know how it went.

No comments:

Post a Comment